The Fettered Mastiff

A journey through undying passion and vivacious expeditions, to what bosh posers and newsmongers are upto- A potpourri of independence and thought.

Name:
Location: India

Keen observer and a dreamer...Inspired by life, nature and the butterfly.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Birthdays and what they mean to me

I'm trying to recollect when did I last have a loud and noisy birthday - as a kid perhaps? Birthdays in the recent years have always been nice, quiet and low profile... and I've always liked it like that. Why are we born on a certain day and how does that influence our lives? I'm certainly more keen in knowing the WHYs of it rather than attaching any significance to a yearly celebration... I wonder if i'll ever find out, but the thought of it is certainly inspiring! That said, I do not believe in fate or destiny for what would be the point of ones free will? Like a great soul once said - "A birthday is when one realizes they are neither born nor dead". For some reason that saying does resonate with my invisible life energy. Do not underestimate the power of the invisible ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home