The Fettered Mastiff

A journey through undying passion and vivacious expeditions, to what bosh posers and newsmongers are upto- A potpourri of independence and thought.

Name:
Location: India

Keen observer and a dreamer...Inspired by life, nature and the butterfly.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Back to my cacoon...

Talk 'bout drifting moments or fleeting tomorrow's ...My break's now coming to end. Phew!..Yup, it is...Or, did I ever take one??...

I do hope to be regular on my blog for the next couple of years...If I'm not, I'm either too buzy working my head out or still pondering over what should be the focus of my blog,or maybe it could be both!!...


The beat goes on...

Well,if you haven't, do check this band "My Chemical romance". That rough, coarse voice can wake the devil in you and trash those evil monsters who are so very fond of letting you down... I do hope they continue the way the began ...My current favorite - Welcome to the black parade..

Minutes to mid-night...

Boy! those blokes have stuff...Those charged lyrics really turn your spirits on..On my list again- 'Pieces'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home